Deploying Windows to new computers with different configurations in a multilingual global environment is challenging
Setting up new computers with the correct Windows version, settings, language and software is a time consuming and specialized task.
Designing and deploying Windows installations for all parts of the organization is a tedious job.
- Controlling who can deploy and install computers requires special efforts
- Changing the installation options requires expert skills
A new role based approach to Windows deployment
SoftwareCentrals Prestage Computer module provides a fully customizable app based on .NET Core that integrates with the build in manage device functionality in SoftwareCentral.
The Prestage Computer app gives MECM Admins the possibility to assign pre-defined computer templates to all in your IT organization or users based on their AD group membership. No need for prestaging anymore! Just boot the machine on the network and the Prestage Computer app will initiate the installation job based on the access right and configuration of the assigned templates.
The advanced security roles of SoftwareCentral can be used to limit access to computer templates, available software, mandatory input fields and much more in the Prestage Computer app.
- Modern design for easy prestaging computers
- Easy to use web-based configuration
- Fully customizable to match corporate designs and logos
- Uses the same pre-defined templates as the main module
- Automatically generates computer names based on variables such as serial number
- Limit access with advanced security roles
- Allow users to reinstall their own devices
- User satisfaction is increased
The Prestage Computer app also allows users to reinstall their own devices without any assistance from the Help Desk. Using SoftwareCentral’s Prestage Computer app gives back time to your MECM admins and Help Desk so they can focus on other tasks.