Installing large updates without interrupting business operations
Deploying Windows and Windows updates to a large number of clients requires planning and collaboration with users to ensure minimal disturbance to their daily workflow. Keeping Windows secure and up-to-date is very important in all organizations.
- Windows computers need to be updated within a limited timeframe
- Inconvenient timed updates disturbs the users
- Impact on business operations needs to be minimized
- Special equipment computers may need special handling
- Planning deployments requires knowledge and resources
SoftwareCentral EUS keeps the business online and the users in charge
The End User Scheduler enables users to plan when to update their devices. Users will be notified that an update is necessary and will have the option to run the update right away or schedule the update for a more convenient time. Time spent on deployment planning is heavily reduced and user satisfaction is increased by factors. Users operating computers running special equipment can opt-out of updates and the IT department will receive the opt-out reasoning.
- Low impact on business operations
- Planning is reduced
- Deployments are done within a set timeframe
- User satisfaction is increased
- Rework is heavily reduced